Managing Your Expectations
If you are considering retiring in the next two years, NOW is the time to prepare.
Before you consider retiring, make plans to enjoy your retirement.
- Can you afford to retire?
- Contact your CPA or CFP to determine your retirement needs.
- How much will you need from the sale of your practice in order to retire?
- If you own your building, will you be selling or renting it to the buyer of your practice?
- Do you need or want to work part time after you sell your practice?
- Is there anything you can change in your practice to increase its sale value?
- What are the tax consequences of selling your practice ?
Contact ADS Lovelace and Associates, Inc. to assist you in this preparation. We will examine your practice and help you make the adjustments necessary to maximize practice value and ensure a smooth transition.
Read Our Article from Dental Economics